How does home monitoring work in Lubbock?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise choice for defending your house and family members. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Lubbock home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to skilled security professionals seems like a great idea to you, it’s time to consider home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents linked right to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied ensuring those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more essential when something takes place while you’re away. Consider your fire alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the loud siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Lubbock home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All device communications are directed through this vital, networked command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub delivers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to reach your home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio capability allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring team
- You are able to request assistance with any sort of issue, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when a crisis takes place, you can still talk with your monitoring agents straight through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Lubbock security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Lubbock smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, call (806) 615-4325 or complete the form on this page to get started.