Your home’s indoor cameras in Lubbock are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to understand is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and available by way of one simple app. This offers you convenience and peace of mind as you are able to monitor your baby from any location via your smartphone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality video of your child. You can even view recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you may speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a restless sleeper. In addition, you may utilize the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your little one decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated alerts dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap contact: Even though this benefit is generally for older children, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can reach out to you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous perk. If you see that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it may be a tad warm in the room, you are able to alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and get access to them both with one home security app.
Get Your Lubbock smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Lubbock smart home and benefit from the assurance and security Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can supply. Call (806) 615-4325 today and learn how we can make your home safer and more convenient for everyone.