Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Lubbock goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency occurs, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most typical kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will abide by these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to contact you through the touchscreen interface. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring staff, don't worry. Support will still be dispatched even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Lubbock
Get prepared for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Lubbock from Vivint. Contact (806) 615-4325 to begin designing your home’s defense today.