What to look for in a home security camera in Lubbock
Getting caught on a video recording is the last thing a burglar would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective tools to include as you figure out your home’s security. Although standalone cameras will be of use when installed properly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your property’s complete system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Lubbock? You’ll be pleased to find these vital devices have more benefits than ever before. You may see real-time streams from interior cameras or catch the attention of intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen control panel and you’ll be able to control all your home security cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Lubbock
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your property’s defense to a whole new level. These vital parts of your alarm system may come equipped with an incredible range of features such as bi-directional talk, motion detection, and mobile access. Explore the available options here.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that will react instantly. If strange movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will form around the camera lens and a loud alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut views of your property any time of day. Your cameras will also keep their crisp imaging when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with video storage functionality and the capacity to review clips straight from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Lubbock are typically linked to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to watch real-time feeds or saved segments and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post a notification to your cell phone whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detectors means your cameras will activate whenever unusual activity is detected. You’ll even receive an update on your phone.
- Talk to anyone at your door or members of your family: Would you like to contact your children when they return from school? Have you found a visitor at your main entry? Modern home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional talk so you are able to chat with any person within range of your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outside video cameras should give you at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature gives you the chance to designate the specific space you would like your camera to watch over. This will be helpful to better define the activity you record as you don’t necessarily want updates every time a car goes by on the street.
Design your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Lubbock. The next step is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Dial (806) 615-4325 to get started or complete the simple form on this page to engage our specialists.